NAMI has launched an interactive, online resource center to support children and adults living with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Website visitors can:
- Learn about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options;
- Get tips on managing ADHD at home, school and work;
- Watch a “Fireside Chat” video series of leading psychiatrists discussing the condition;
- Read personal stories about living with and managing ADHD;
- Keep up with current ADHD research; and
- Much more.
Check out the new ADHD Online Resource Center at www.nami.org/adhd.