Formed October 1, 2003 with support of six Michigan counties, Northern Lakes Community Mental Health (CMH) comprises the counties served by the former North Central CMH and Great Lakes CMH: Crawford, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Missaukee, Roscommon, and Wexford Counties.
Northern Lakes CMH (NLCMH) directly provides and contracts services for adults with Mental Illness, Persons with Developmental Disabilities, and children with Serious Emotional Disturbance as defined by the Michigan Mental Health Code in these six counties.
In addition, NLCMH holds the contract with the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) on behalf of the Northwest Community Mental Health Affiliation, to manage the Medicaid mental health benefit for persons living in Lake, Mason, and Oceana Counties through a contract with West Michigan CMH System; and manage an array of Substance Abuse Services in these nine counties through a contract with Northern Michigan Substance Abuse Services (NMSAS).
- Our Vision, Mission, Values
- Our Code of Conduct
- Board of Directors
- Executive Team Members
- Map of Service Area & Office Locations
- Quality Matters
- Annual Report
- Employment Opportunities
- Wraparound Facilitator (Houghton Lake location)
- Liaison Coordinator/Integrated Health Therapist
- ACT RN Advocate (Cadillac location)
- Systems Data Analyst
- Case Manager (Cadillac location)
- Psychiatric Nurse – (Grayling location)
- Child and Family Specialist/Case Manager (SED/DD) (Houghton Lake location)
- SED Waiver Specialist
- Organizational Planning